Allan, you are so right about the snow. Many here in southern Ohio curse it but
I am one that loves it a lot. Sure, driving in it can be challenging but there
is something really purifying about a blanket of fresh snow. Even a junkyard
can
look nice with one! And yes, there can be something very relaxing about
watching
snow pile up outside our window. Enjoy it while you got it, my friend! We are
supposed to get 3-5 more inches ourselves tonight into tomorrow. Let it snow!

Gus Stefanow
Enon, Ohio
"All you can take with you is that which you've given away."