>>>However, there is another older, slim female extra who
appears in multiple episodes throughout the entire history of the series.<<<

Brian, I suspect you are referring to Hazel Pierce.  She was, I would guess, in
her fifties during TAGS.  She had a rather narrow face and sharp features and
was slender, as you said.  She is most known for being Lucille Ball's stand-in
during the run of "I Love Lucy."  She also appeared as an extra (background
actor) in many ILL episodes.  So there' really no mystery about her.  Had she
not been Lucy's stand-in, we probably wouldn't have any idea who she was.

Thelma Lou
(Janet)