Well Susi, it is obvious that you have not spent much time out at the roadhouse
if you are wondering how the Fun Girls got to Mayberry.  I was single quite a
few years before I met Martha, and I spent more than a few nights at the club
eye balling the pretty girls.
One thing that was always true, girls like the Fun Girls never came and left
the club with the same person.  Fun Girls would get to the club any way they
could, without any money whatsoever.  They knew someone would buy them a drink,
and someone would give them a ride home.
I always thought it a little strange that the Fun Girls were so prominately
featured in a family show like TAGS.
Martha always thought about the fun girls the same way Helen and Thelma Lou
did.  She did not have much use for them.

Orville Hendricks - Peddling Butter and Eggs.  If I want to get Martha's goat,
all I have to do is bring up the subject of fun girls.