Hey, Mayberry friends. No one has done 'favorite quotes' in a while, so, as
Goober said, "I'll do it!"

When you read each one, let your mind go back to that scene.

Andy:"You're a good son, Barn."
Barney:"You're not talkin' to a jerk, ya' know."
Opie:"Just what can ya' do with a grown woman?"
Aunt Bee:"Land sakes!"
Floyd:"Floyd Lawson, you're a miserable, deceitful wretch!"
Gomer:"Water'n air's free, we don't make a charge for that."
Goober:"Yo!"
Otis:"Food and water for my men and horses!"
Briscoe Darling:"Justa' bed and a' bible."
Charlene:"Can't I just look at the purty' man?"
Charlene,again:"That'un makes me cry." (I can't leave that out!)
Rodney Darling:"Bout ta' pop!"
Daphne:"Hello doll." (a classic!)
Skippy:"Hi, Bernie."
Elenora Poltice:"I've just given you an 'A' in breathing."
Big Maude:"She's a convicted husband beater."

 I'd better stop there, but ain't it fun!

  Larry in Lincolnton