Most kids don't hear the following quotes from their parents anymore.You can
bet your sweet bippy I've
heard 'em a bunch of times,and more than likely,you too.
*Be sure to fill the ice trays,we're going to have company.
*Watch for the mailman,I want to get this postcard in the mail today.
*Quit slamming the screen door when you go out.
*Be sure and pull the windows down when you leave,it looks like a
shower is coming up.
*Wash you feet before you go to bed,you've been playing outside all day.
*Why can't you remember to roll up your britches legs?Getting them caught
in the bicycle chain so many times is tearing 'em up.
*You have torn the knees out of that pair of pants so many times there is
nothing left to put a patch on.
*Be sure to take that empty bottle to the store with you so you won't have
to pay a deposit on another one.
*Put a dish towel over the cake so the flies won't get on it.
*Quit jumping on the floor!I have a cake in the oven and you're 'gonna make
it fall if you don't quit!
*Here's a dollar,get 5 gallons of gas when you go to town.
*You can walk to the store,a little exercise ain't 'gonna hurt you.
*If you pull that stunt again,I'm 'gonna wear you out!(no idle threat on my
mama's part).
*Don't lose that button,I'll sew it back on after awhile.
*Get out from under the sewing machine;pumping it up and down messes up the
thread.
*Here,take this old magazine to the toilet with you when you go,we are almost
out
of paper out there.
*No!I don't have 10 cents for you to go to the show.Do you think money grows on
trees?
*Eat those turnips,they'll make you big and strong like your
daddy.(yeah,right!).
*If you get a spanking in school and I find out about it,you're 'gonna get
another one
when you get home.
*Soak your foot in this pan of kerosene so that bad cut won't get infected.
*It's: 'Yes Ma'am!' and 'No Ma'am!' to me young man,and don't you forget it!
Oh,yeah.I can see some of you grinning now.
Dewey in NC
If man evolved from monkeys and apes,why do we still have monkeys and apes?
_______________________________________________
WBMUTBB mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/