I use the software Power DVD to do screen captures for my Mayberry Power Point presentations. It is very easy to use and works great.

With all the protests going on here in Wisconsin I just might have to deputize myself and head on down to Madison with my squad car and uniform. Only problem is, I am a retired state employee and union member so might get a bit caught betwixt things. So guess I shall just stay home and quietly observe things from a safe distance. Wonder if Barney and Andy were members of a police union. Probably not since they seemed to be employees of Mayberry yet they were county police. Curious and curiouser. Now that would have made for an interesting episode. Barney on strike carrying a picket sign. Old Regis could have teamed up with him.

I am trying to maintain my sense of humor during all this.

Ken Anderson
2906 May Street
Eau Claire WI 54701
[email protected]
www.mayberryreflections.com

_______________________________________________
WBMUTBB mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/

Reply via email to