As they say in the Mayberry Town Council Meetings (above the Mayor's Office),
"Hear, hear!" ("That's something you say when you agree with something someone
says!" :)  )

Over and Under,
Clyde "Barn"

>>>Threatt, an Alabama native with degrees from Princeton and Howard
>>>University School of Law, takes offense at some portrayals of Updyke,
>>>one of which compared him to Ernest T. Bass from ?The Andy Griffith
>>>Show.? ?He is not ignorant, not a redneck,? Threatt said. ?He is not
>>>some sort of Andy Griffith-type of character who would be hanging out
>>>at Floyd?s barbershop. I resent those types of stereotypes.?<<<

Hey, at least Ernest T. only broke glass.  Glass can be easily replaced, but
130-year-old trees can't!  I'll take Ernest T. any day over that scoundrel!

Thelma Lou
(Janet)