Ken's presentation included my favorite guest star-jimmy-the loaded goat. After
living in a small town, for a long time,  I found out that everybody was
related somehow.  And in my case, I was adopted by many families as kinfolk. It
is so neat to be from a small town.
In another note, doing geneology, I found by strange coincidence, I was related
after all.
I think in Barn's and Andy's case they met at age 9, and probably at a family
reunion and may have had the same great grandparents.  Anyone every hear any
more clues?
Sande Riggs
President
At the Crossroads