<<Emmett the timer guy mentioned logging on on chating live when Allan
records Two Chairs No Waiting, a Mayberry Podcast.  Emmett could you
remind us what time that is (with the link)?? >>

Well, I'm not Emmett but I'll give this one a shot.

The link is:

         http://Live.TwoChairsNoWaiting.com

The time is normally Monday nights at 7pm CENTRAL time/8pm EASTERN.
It last about an hour...visiting time and all. Folks can chat with one
another and listen to me go on about whatever the weekly topic might
be.   There's a calendar on the "live" page (where that link takes
you) so you can see if the schedule has to change in upcoming weeks.

I hope to see you folks there because it's a fun time.  This
week...the topic is: "Where Opie Got His Name"

--Allan