People often say of Mayberry that "time stood still".  Well, is there any
wonder?  Other than the clock on the courthouse wall, I don't recall ever
seeing another clock in all of Mayberry.  Of course Andy had his pocket watch
and Barney had his stainless steel wristwatch, but other than that I don't
recall seeing a clock anywhere.  Emmett has some clocks on display at the Fix
It Shop, but if my memory serves me correctly one only had one hand and those
clocks weren't used to show the time.  If anyone else has seen other clocks I
would appreciate hearing about them because this has been praying on my mind a
lot lately.  I do realize too that Barney had a clock in his stomach that went
"tick tock" but again we never did see it.

Kenneth G. Anderson
2906 May Street
Eau Claire, WI 54701
715-839-8470