Hi everyone!
In February we welcomed our latest grandson into our family. It happens that
his mother has the most beautiful bright red hair I've ever seen! The next
day her mom and dad were at the hospital when I stopped by and commented
that they had all wished the baby would have had red hair just like his mom.
I commented that his other grandaddy loved to nickname all the kids and if
the he did have red hair I'm sure his nick would have been Opie! Everyone
got a really good laugh out of that and it occurred to me that we live in a
perpetual Mayberry state of mind!

Good luck to you and yours!

Deb G. on the road!
WebRep