Okay, I posted a week or so ago that I thought I had heard Andy describe the
back of Opie's dollar bill as being red. I was promptly corrected by several
folks who informed me that he had actually said "gray" - which makes as little
sense as red to me, but I guess that's old news.

Now I'm wondering whether I heard something else correctly or not. In "The
Legend of Barney Fife", when Warren eagerly offers to get Barney a cup of
coffee, I could have sworn I heard him say that he knew Barney liked two "cups"
of cream in his coffee. I don't own any TAGS DVD's so am turning here to find
out whether he really said two "spoons" of cream and my aging ears failed me
again!