I have the privilege of playing in a community band.  It is made up of
people of all ages who enjoy getting together to play their instruments.
Anyhow, we are preparing some music for a concert we will perform on Memorial
Day.  One of the songs includes a portion of the Marines Hymn.  Every time we
play that portion of the Marines Hymn, it's all I can do keep from laughing.  I
always think of Gomer marching into the courthouse and singing that song to
Andy.  Especially funny to me is the way Gomer says "Montezumer".