Hey, Mayberry friends. Last summer I received a juror summons that would have
conflicted with our trip to Mayberry Days in September. Now I don't know if it
was the Mayberry Deputy, the town clerk Howard Sprague or maybe even the count
that intervened, but I managed to wrangle out of that week, so it is strange.
Well, this week I'm paying it back. Been in the courthouse all day today and
gotta' go back tomorrow. I don't mind doing my civic duty as long as it doesn't
interfere with my Mayberry activities.

BTW, there are two jurors with the last name Taylor.

  Larry in Lincolnton