I was watching "The Guitar Player" tonight on a local channel, and I noticed
something curious......when Bobby Fleet (could he be related to Freddy
Fleet?  Was that his long lost twin brother?) and his band (with a beat)
were incarcerated, (not inarculated....that's when the doctor gives you a
shot) the jail key was hanging on the wall between the cells.  So when they
were in jail with no one guarding them, before Opie came in and kicked
Bobby, why didn't they reach through the bars, grab the key and escape?
Maybe Otis had snuck in and spiked the spring water, and they lost their
sense of reasoning!
Just thought this was an interesting point.

Susi Blank
Miss Crump (many years later)

"You're not talking to a jerk, ya know!"