Cheery hello to all,

It saddens me to know so many are once again dealing with the devastation a tornado leaves behind. We have some dear friends that lost a son in the Tuscaloosa storm in April, and now to hear about Joplin, it's just heart wrenching. Glad Mr. Mulik and family are all well, and like he said stuff can be replaced.

As to my favorite song, I don't believe any one has mentioned it yet, but I could have overlooked it, but I just love it when Andy and Barney sing "Spread a little Sunshine"...ain't that perty?

Lots of luck to you and yours,
Sandra