Thanks, Paul, for describing a little of what you, your family and your
neighbors are going through.  It'll be a long haul back as I'm sure you
know.  Go slow, and enjoy each other as much as you can.

I do love the songs of Mayberry, and it's mighty hard to single any one in
particular as a favorite.  Of the ones not mentioned so far, my favorite
would be Rafe Hollister's "Believe me when all those endearing young
charms".

Thou will still be adored, as this moment thou art,
Though thy loveliness fade as it will.
And around the dear ruins each beat of my heart
will entwine itself fervently still.

I may not have the lyric just right, but I mean, it's at least as good a
selection as Cherry Berry Bin.  Next to that would be Aunt Bee's rocking
chair rendering of "Rock of Ages" (doo doo doooo do Doo doo doo...) and the
snippets of hymns sung by Barney and Andy when they're at their work.  Love
that.

Cathy