1.   Was Thelma Lou's last name ever mentioned on the show?  Sure it was
Jerry.  Thelma Lou's last name was Whitfield.  And her husband's name was
Gerald Whitfield.

2.  Warm and fuzzy moments on Andy.   This is probably the easiest question
ever.  The whole show was nothing but warm and fuzzy moments.  That is why
everyone loves TAGS.  From the very first show when Opie won't let Aunt Bea
leave because he does not know who will take care of her, to the very last show
when the whole town turns out to sing the Italian national anthem, there was
noting but scores and scores of warm and fuzzy moments.

3.  I was watching the episode "Opie's Newspaper" today when everyone was out
in Andy's garage.  There was an automobile tire standing against the wall of
Andy's garage.  Where did that tire come from?  Andy did not own a car at that
time.  It was a few years before Aunt Bea bought her car.  And it could not
have come from the squad car.  A tire from the squad car would be government
property, and Andy would be breaking the law by keeping it in his garage.  I
worked for the federal government for 25 years, and I know how they feel about
taking government property home and storing it in your garage.

Orville Hendricks - Selling Butter and Eggs.  No one has mentioned me or Evan
or Martha as a warm and fuzzy moment.