NAME Victor Lee Friskey...a play on the word "Victory"..from the nurses in the
hospital who were praying for victory in WWII

JOB : retired over-the-road truck driver and Pastor

Physical Disc...5'10....200lbs...short gray hair..blue eyes(only one of 12
siblings who is left handed and blue eyed..

Favorite food...Speghetti...not too picky...

Drink: abstained from alcohol Aug.2, 1983...now mostly coffee and water...

TV shows : TAGS, Matlock, Highway Patrol, Patty Duke Show, Mr. Ed, Sea Hunt,
Beverly Hillbillies, I love Lucy, Dick Van Dyke Show..like to watch some
reality shows on TruTV, History channel, and Animal Planet

Movies : An Officer and a Gentleman, A Few Good Men, anything directed by
Ronnie Howard

Books : Don't read a lot but like westerns and non fiction

Sports : Baseball, Football..Chicago Cubs and Bears fan

Hobbies : collecting TAGS , Chicago Pro Sports teams stuff

People I would like to meet...Andy Griffith, Meg Ryan, Brenda Lee..

Pet Peeves : road Construction, child and animal, and spousal abuse

Married ; four children 5 grandchildren