I know this is a TAGS site but why are all my sentences tagged together? It
seems like my computer doesn't recognize carriage returns, albeit ENTER key.
Does anyone else remember carriage returns? I guess it's like those upside down
question marks....Uncle Bill needs to take a typing class.Harriet, the chicken
thief, hiding in Kelsey's Woods, USA......"Johnny Paul Jason says chewing tar
is good for your teeth"..."That's an old wives tale"...."Johnny Paul ain't
married"........