>>   What I find so refreshing is that he not only didn't get into a snit over
>> it, he didn't use a lot of four-letter expletives, which is so disgustingly
>> common these days.  I appreciate people who keep their language clean!
>> Seems that's awfully rare now, especially in show business.   <<

AMEN!   I, too, am disgusted with foul language.   We didn't and don't hear it
in Mayberry, and yet our dear Mayberry people communicated quite well.
Nowadays, many think they can't express themselves without expletives (which
have no inherent meaning or contribution), and many comedians can't be "funny"
without off-color language and innuendos.   Barney was the funniest person on
TV, and performed all of his episodes without questionable language.  Long live
Mayberry!

Larry in CO