My daughter was practicing "Funeral March of a Marionette" on the piano the
other day and it reminded me that I hadn't watched any episodes of Alfred
Hitchcock Presents in a very long time. I checked Netflix, and sure enough the
series is available for instant viewing.

As has been mentioned on here before, the first episode features Frances
Bavier. Notice I did not say "I saw Aunt Bea on Alfred Hitchcock" -- it always
bugs me a little when somebody says something like "I saw Floyd and Mayor
Stoner in an old western movie." Use the actors' names, folks.  If you don't
know them, look them up on IMDb, it's not hard, and you'll learn something new.
 But I digress.

Anyway, check it out on Netflix if you've a mind to. One more thing, when
discussing Alfred Hitchcock Presents or The Twilight Zone or shows of that ilk,
DO NOT GIVE AWAY THE ENDING, many people have not seen those episodes and may
want to view them for themselves. If there's one thing I can't stand it's a
family interferer, and if there's a second thing it's people give away the
ending of something I was planning to watch.

Paul Mulik