There is a magazine named "Outreach NC".The cover on this month's issue
features none other than
our very own David Browning.There is a four page spread with pictures and an
interview with David.
The writer give a short insight into Mt.Airy/Mayberry.

For the ones who do not have access to the publication,fear not.Go to
www.outreachnc.com.
When it comes up,click on "current issue",then click on the picture of
David.This is just another form
of transportation to bring you The Mayberry Express.Enjoy

Sunday I posted about my trip to Troy,but for whatever reason,I have not seen
it.I will give a brief
overview.On Saturday,ten from our Shakedown!Shakedown!Chapter attended Mayberry
Night in Troy.
The tribute artists were in rare form,and Rodney & Maggie were terrific.Good
clean comedy and music
was alive and well within the confines of the theater.

A bonus was meeting three of our digest members.First,I met Tom & Kathy Rusk
from West Union,SC.
They drove their 1961 squad car(gorgeous vehicle)Later,I met Larry Hamrick from
Lincolnton,NC.
All three exemplified the true spirit of Mayberry...very fine folks.

Dewey in NC