Things are coming together for the Silent Auction, our annual chapter service
project during Mayberry Days. Dewey has been busy making another batch of great
things and folks have been collecting various items. There is always room for
more, so put a bucket on your head and if you can come up with a good idea for
a donation, be sure to let me know so I can make bid sheets. We've got a few
things that need a little extra if someone would be willing to provide them:

Uniquely shaped bottle with tight seal for Meyers Lake water (no label)
three black frames for 8x10 photos
orange & blue items to put inside Mayberry glassware (marbles? confetti? M&Ms?
ribbons?)

Thanks!

Jeff