>>>Clark Gable, Bugs Bunny, and TAGS -- In one brief scene of a movie, all 3 of
>>>these subjects are tied together. Can you name the scene and the movie?<<<

Well, the only thing that comes to mind is the hitchhiking scene from "It
Happened One Night" where Clark Gable is trying to show Claudette Colbert the
fine art of hitching a ride with the thumb.  He is chewing on a carrot all the
while, and I read one time that this was the inspiration for Bugs Bunny (who
would come later) eating a carrot while he talked.  I can't make a direct
connection to TAGS, but Gable's braggadocio in lecturing Colbert on hitchhiking
and the way she bested him so easily does remind me very much of how Barney and
Andy (or Barney and other characters) often interacted on TAGS.  The only other
connection I can come up with is that the man who eventually picked them up was
played by Alan Hale, the father of Alan Hale, Jr., who played farmer Jeff
Pruitt on TAGS.  That's my guess for your question, anyway.

Thelma Lou
(Janet)