Cotton is a huge crop in my neck of the woods.Each year we have a cotton
festival,and this
past weekend was a very successful one.During church Sunday,the choir dressed
in period
clothing.Our preacher donned a pair of bib overalls,shirt and tie,coat and work
boots.I'm sure
by now you know where I'm going with this...yup,the spittin' image of Rafe
Hollister all gussied
up.When I told the preacher,he said "Who"?I immediately told him he needed to
repent.When
I mentioned TAGS,it dawned on him.Alas,a wrong was righted.

Dewey in NC

No one has solved the true identity of Mr. Schwump.For ages,people have been
trying to figure
out which came first,the chicken or the egg.According to Genesis 1:20-22,the
chicken came
before the egg.Maybe we need divine intervention for solving the Schwump
mystery.