For those who have been to Mt Airy, you may remember that the Emporium is a three story building on Main Street that has multiple booths of good quality arts and crafts items, clothing and a host of other merchandise and it still houses a makeshift Mayberry Jail for photographs. On the third floor of the Emporium are two mechanized statues of an "old" man and an "old" woman that are very real looking and they used to vibrate when you would stand in front of them. Today on American Pickers, Mike and Frank were in Wisconsin farmland on a "pick", and I noticed in the background of a building the same statue of the man that is in the Emporium. I watched the rest of the show just to see if they were interested in the statue but they weren't. Seeing that statue reminded me of seeing "him" in Mt Airy during my many trips to Mayberry Days and that Mayberry is Everywhere :-) - The Gollywobbler