Janet's question about the keepsake got me to thinking - I'd like Eagle Eye Annie. But wait, I have Eagle Eye Annie. It's a little smaller version than the "real"one and I bought it at the Silent Auction a few years ago during Mayberry Days. It has three picture frames hanging from it along with a bobber and a lure. I added a picture of Andy and Opie walking while carrying the "real" one that has Eagle Eye Annie printed on the picture :-) Then, I'd like a gollywobbler. But wait, I have a gollywobbler that was custom made by Darrell at Mayberry on Main a few years ago :-) (he won't make any more :-( ) Then I'd like Barney's bullet. But wait, I have Barney's bullet that is on a key chain purchased at the Five and Dime Store in Mt Airy a few years ago:-) Then I'd like a key to the jail cells. But wait, I have a key also from Mayberry on Main:-) Then I'd like Opie's slingshot that got him trouble more than once. But wait, I have one from Wally's Service Station (and gift shop):-) Lastly, I'd like an autographed copy of the theme song - The Fishing Hole. But wait, I have a copy of that, signed by Earle Hagen (the fantastic composer and whistler on the sound track), during his visit to Mayberry Days:-) I'll keep thinking about other keepsakes to try to find and that will give a reason to go back to Mayberry Days again next year.It's more than worth it:-) Thanks Janet. - The Gollywobbler