Last night while I was watching Turner Classic Movies, I saw a move that had
almost as many TAGS alumni in it as "The Ghost and Mr. Chicken".   The movie
was the last movie that Doris Day has ever made (so far, because she is still
alive) called "With Six You Get Eggroll".
I saw in the movie:

1.  Jamie Farr - One of our Gypsies
2.  William Christopher - New Doctor In Town
3.  Milton Frome - Ralph Kinsley the Counterfiter in "Aunt Bea Takes A Job"
4.  Allan Melvin - Numerous roles including the farmer selling vegetables
5.  Jackie Joseph - The lovely Romeena
6.  Norman Leavitt - Played Wally in Man in a Hurry
7.  Peter Leeds - SGT Nelson when Andy and Barney take a trip to Raleigh.
8.  Maudie Prickett - Aunt Nora
9.  Howard Morris - Ernest T. who was disguised as a hippie in the movie
The movie was written by Harv Bullock and directed by Howard Morris.

Orville Hendricks - The Butter and Egg Man in Mt. Pilot.    I was not in that
movie, I was busy selling eggs.