If this has been discussed before, please forgive me.  Over the Christmas
holiday, I had the opportunity to enjoy The Christmas Story episode several
times...just seems to get better with age.  One thing that bothers me though,
is that when Old Ben leaves the courthouse and decides to sneak around to the
jail window, he leaves going around by what we know as the Mayor's entrance.
However, the next scene shows him sneaking up to the window from what I think
should be the left front of the building (facing the courthouse).   Am I
right...or do I have something turned around in my head?