Allan refers to the wonderful new imayberrycommunity as a Mayberry family.
 I just hope there won't be any family members throwing chickens, cups and
saucers, or hitting their mother in law in the chops with a leg of lamb.
 And please, don't anyone post any disease signs trying to keep others from
joining.  It is a beautiful, peaceful, community where everyone gets along
so well.  We really should have a sign that says "Welcome to
imayberrycommunity, The Friendly Community".  Who knows, we may even get
a manicurist to stop in and join.

--
Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru