While watching an episode of TAGS this morning I noticed something I had not
noticed before.   You know how Barney is forever talking about his father and
mother.   You know his father got a ticket from the sewer inspector and his
father has a rock to strike matches.   His mother has a clock in her stomach
and does not like people to wear her hat, etc etc.
Anyway I had no memory of Andy ever mentioning either of his parents.   But in
this show Andy mentions his father.   Can anyone guess the show where Andy
mentions his father or what story he tells about his father?   Here is a hint:
 It involves a weapon.

Orville Hendricks - Selling Butter and Eggs.   Evan talks about me all the
time.   Some day I am going to wash out his mouth with soap.