Since my all time favorite episode is Convicts at Large my all time favorite
quote comes from that episode, "Maude, Barney, those hamburgers are going to be
ruined.  I'm not gonna be responsible".  To me that was one of Floyd's best
episodes.  From that line to "Dance with her Al" to swinging the banana in time
with the music, Floyd was the man.

Some other favorite lines:

Barney:  "Jubel, Jubel, Jubel"
Malcolm Tucker:  "For the love of Mike, just do it!"
Gomer:  "He's ugly, but he ain't stupid"
Goober:  "Ain't you got a Jack"
Opie:  "Pretty hard to forget a thing like that, Paw."
Mayor Pike:  "You're not gonna let them make fun of our little fat Mayor are
you?"
Andy:  "Goober, will you tell her to quit hanging her head out the window like
a dog?"
Barney:  "Andy, if you flew a quail through this room, every woman in here
would point."

Like most of you, I could go on all day.

Harry in Salem, VA