Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 15:57:42 -0500
From: ORVILLE HENDRICKS <davidleequinn1...@live.com>
To: MAYBERRY DIGEST <wbmutbb@wbmutbb.com>
Subject: Mayberry Trivia

Time for another Mayberry Trivia question.   Everyone knows that my (Orville
Hendricks) wife is named Martha.    And Emmitt Clark is married to Martha
Clark.
However there is another character in Mayberry whose wife's name is Martha.
Who was he?   This character was not a regular but appeared more than once.   I
will give you a hint:   His wife Martha only appeared in one show, but he
appeared several times.

Orville Hendricks - The Mt. Pilot Butter and Egg Man.   I told my neighbor that
my Martha was an angel.   My neighbor said that I was lucky, because his wife
was still living.