I saw Aneta Corsaut(Helen) on one episode of Bonanza and Ruta Lee(Darlene mason
)
on the following episode. Helen was the daughter of a Jewish father . She
apparently
 was wearing a wig b/c her hair was brown and way below the shoulders and very
curly..
I've never seen her in a dramatic role before . accept as a judge in
Matlock..what a terrific
 actress she was. Of course I've seen Ruta Lee in several old westerns but in
the Bonanza
episode she played an alcoholic bar fly...another great actress..from
 the TAGS...

Remember the episode where fluffy the cat had to be rescued : Dewey lamb.

Hey Dewey what's the difference between a broken ankle and a fractured
ankle..I'm not into knowing much about the medical field but I always thought
if you broke your ankle it was fractured....

Vic Friskey