A belated 58th birthday to Ronnie Howard.

Well folks, I was looking forward to a quiet evening at home tonight
sitting around in my stocking feet, reading the latest National Geographic
which has a wonderful story about the Disciples, and having just what I
want to eat.  Now that is all ruined.  Friends called and invited me to
dinner.  It isn't going to be spaghetti.  Chili.  Which is darn close.  The
next time my wife gets a Service Hero Award and is sent to Florida I am
going to keep my big mouth shut about it.  This time alone I was looking
forward to isn't turning out at all like I thunk it would.  I wonder if the
Count has something to do with it.,

--
Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru