Larry the Cable Guy must be quite a Mayberry fan. He injects numerous TAGS
references into his "Only in America" show on History (formerly known as The
History Channel.) In one episode, he went to a tiny town in Nebraska, Monowi, I
think it was called. The population of the town was 1. When the woman told
Larry that she was the town's mayor, police chief, librarian, etc., Larry said
she was "The Andy Griffith of Monowi," a reference to the fact that Andy Taylor
served not only as sheriff, but also as justice of the peace and (in the pilot)
editor of the local paper.

I saw another one yesterday where he was working with a conservation agent;
they were attempting to survey all of the different types of fish in a certain
lake somewhere, and Larry said one of the fish looked like Don Knotts. He
called it a "Limpet fish."

Paul Mulik