I know this has a small connection to TAGS, but it has more to do with "The
Beverly Hillbillies".
Buddy Ebsen was on TAGS as David Browne. gollywobbler maker.
Beddy played Jed Clampett on "The Beverly Hillbillies".

Bluegrass Legend Earl Scruggs Dies At Age 88

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) -- Bluegrass legend and banjo pioneer Earl Scruggs, who
helped profoundly change country music with Bill Monroe and later with
guitarist Lester Flatt, has died. He was 88.

Scruggs' son Gary said his father passed away Wednesday morning at a Nashville,
Tenn., hospital. Gary Scruggs said his father died of natural causes.

The elder Scruggs was an innovator who pioneered modern banjo sound. His use of
three fingers rather than the clawhammer style elevated the banjo from a part
of the rhythm section -- or a comedian's prop -- to a lead instrument.

His string-bending and lead runs became known worldwide as "the Scruggs picking
style." It was perhaps most prominently displayed on the iconic theme from "The
Beverly Hillbillies."

Gary Scruggs says funeral plans are incomplete.

Margaret
Floyd: 'I'm going to Nashville.'
(Margaret: I already live in Nashville.)

For information pertaining to Willis' email confidentiality and monitoring
policy, usage restrictions, or for specific company registration and regulatory
status information, please visit http://www.willis.com/email_trailer.aspx

We are now able to offer our clients an encrypted email capability for secure
communication purposes. If you wish to take advantage of this service or learn
more about it, please let me know or contact your Client Advocate for full
details. ~W67897