Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 18:20:16 -0400
From: <jlj9...@cfl.rr.com>
To: "WBMUTBB Newsletter" <wbmu...@tagsrwc.com>
Subject: question

I was having a Mayberry memory while drifting off to sleep last night and
after googling it, I cannot find an answer. In the episode wherein Barn was
worried about security at the bank, Andy asks him if he recently saw the
movie "G-Men" with Glenn Ford (I think). I cannot find this film listed on
IMBD with Glenn nor under that title. Does anyone know what this refers to?
Could it have been another Glenn Ford film in which he played a govt
employee? I'm stumped.
Aunt Bee of Orlando