Since Glen Ford’s film biography doesn’t include a movie titled “G-Men”, I
suspect that the writers of the show were reluctant or not allowed to use the
name of a real movie title in which Mr. Ford starred. Instead they may have
generally referencing the characters Ford often portrayed or, possibly, the
movie The Undercover Man.  In that movie his character was a U.S. Treasury
Agent. While I realize that G-man (Government Man) is supposed to be slang for
an FBI agent, a Treasury Man is pretty close.

Ken in AZ   (but now in NC)