<<Today I heard on the radio a song by The Grascals.It was titled
"Boy,giraffes sure are selfish".Has anyone
else heard it?Not sure if it is new or old.Just know I hadn't heard it before.>>

Hey Dewy,

You, and others, might want to go and check out the Two Chairs No
Waiting Podcast episodes (#133 & 134) where I interviewed The Grascals
about their album DANCE TIL YOUR STOCKINGS ARE HOT AND RAVELING (A
Tribute to the Music of The Andy Griffith Show).  The interviews are
from last April but I think everyone would enjoy them.  They are great
guys.

http://imayberry.com/podcasts/2011/04/two-chairs-no-waiting-133-the-grascals-interview-part-1/

http://imayberry.com/podcasts/2011/05/two-chairs-no-waiting-134-the-grascals-interview-part-2/