The one time Andy was wrong that always bothered me was in Barney and the
Governor.  Andy was trying to convince Barney that the Governor was not coming
to ball him out and said something like, "Barney, I've never lied to you before
and I'm not lying to you now."  Actually Andy did lie to Barney in the past.
I'm sure it was never malicious and was meant to spare Barney's feelings.  The
first one that comes to mind is about the "soloist" microphone in Barney and
The Choir.  That was a whopper.  Don't forget the one about the rare nickel.

Harry in Salem, VA