Hello folks, It's been awhile sense i've checked in with you but I want you all
to know that I am still doing my job as a loyal deputy here in Mayberry West,
USA.Yep, lately i've seen a number of cars around here with North Carolina
license plates on them and I do my duty of letting them know that they can't
run away from home!Nopel when I see those plates I get out my tickets riight
away and before I put them onto their windshields I write ion them < "Welcome
to Mayberry"> You know of course that I am Don Knotts look a-like and
impersonator Bob Phillips.Have a wonderful day and remember today is National
Prayer day so Please pray for our country.