What a sad day for our Mayberry family and George Lindsey fans everywhere.
 The entertainment industry has once again lost a true icon who was loved
by millions. George won the hearts of so many as he portrayed the " old
Goob".  I saw a lot of myself in Goober.  George taught us, through the
heart of Goober, that it isn't necessary to be rich, intelligent, and
attractive to be loved and admired.  He taught us through Goober, that
everyone has worth, and everyone deserves to find love and happiness.
 Thankfully, because of TAGS and Mayberry RFD, the wonderful acting
abilities of George Lindsey will continued to be enjoyed for many years to
come.

"Judy, Judy, Judy"

--
Ken Anderson