For a TAGS related item,go to www.wimp.com and click on May 7:Whistling Montage
of history's greatest songs.
The time of 00:42 should put a smile on your face.

Max Baer Jr.(Jethro Bodine) once said a person had to be smart to play the role
of a dumb character,as he did.
George Lindsey played the part...how shall I say it,a person with a limited
grasp of the obvious.He too was a genius
at his craft.He made people laugh while enjoying himself in the process.

He's probably oiling the squeaky Pearley Gates as we speak.May his family and
friends find closure in his passing.
I have read comments from several who said they had met him before.Consider
yourself fortunate.

Dewey in NC