Burger King's 2012 Car Show Season kicks off tonight here in Eau Claire.
 This morning I picked up the squad car from the shop where they put on all
new exterior door handles and all new door and window weather stripping.
 The owner gave me the publicity poster for the Burger King Shows and up on
top was a nice picture of The Mayberry Guru and the squad car.  It is so
great to get the publicity so many others can enjoy the car.  I created and
had printed humorous violation tickets that I will be putting on cars
during the car show season this year.  They are bright yellow and were put
into booklet form so they should add some fun when I am out and about in
uniform.

--
Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru