I so agree with Jess: it boggles the mind to think that Ralph Furley was
Don Knotts greatest role. The article had to be written by someone not
aware of or a fan of TAGS. Of course, Barney . . . I mean Don . . . was
good in anything he did, but it was for being our thin-lipped deputy that
he won five Emmys, after all. Now if that don't speak volumes about the
actor of the man, I don't know what does. Greatest TV character ever, in my
humble opinion.

Debbie from Nashville
"Barney's gonna be in the choir? *My* Barney?"

Join me for "Life Lessons From Mayberry: It's All There in Black and
White," a celebration of The Andy Griffith Show and the biblical truths and
life applications found in the beloved TV classic. Dates are September
25-27, 2012. More information at www.lifeway.com/mayberry