I don't know what is happening with my email responses. For about a year now
when I respond the Digest blends my sentences together. For example: I copy a
line from someone's post, preceed it with the usual bracket >, then hit return
about 5 times leaving plenty of empty lines between the post and my response.
Every single time it blends both together, which probably confuses people
trying to figure out what the heck I'm saying.....    Is anyone else having the
same problem?    "I want to finish my sentence."....not run them all together
:(

Harriet,  the chicken thief, hiding in Kelsey's Woods, USA
......"Johnny Paul Jason says chewing tar is good for your teeth"..."That's
an old wives tale"...."Johnny Paul ain't married"........