HI Gang,

Holland asked "What did Gomer say at 5:50 " on the youtube video of Citizens
Arrest.  Well here at my radio station where I work I downloaded the clip in
my production studio and put the line in question into my computer audio
program.  NOW you have to understand, this is a GOOOOD machine, lol, just
ask Frank Myers!  Anyway, there is no doubt about it, it's crystal clear
Gomer is saying "YOU CAN JUST GO TO".  Then Barney says "WHAT WAS THAT?" And
Gomer answers "YOU JUST GO UP AN ALLEY AND HOLLER FISH."

Mike Peacock
Connersville Indiana