Hey Friends,

Just a note to let you know that Return of the Killer Shrews starring James
Best (Jim Lindsey on TAGS and Rosco P. Coltrane on Dukes of Hazzard), John
Schneider (Bo Duke from Dukes of Hazzard) and Bruce Davison (Willard, XMen)
will have a premiere in Bristol TN on July 28th.  This is going to be a red
carpet event with media, limo's and a full evening of being with the star's of
the movie.  There will be dinner and dancing and the showing of the movie.  You
can go to my wed site for a link to where you can buy tickets and since seating
is limited I think the tickets will go fast.  The Foundation Event Facility is
the venue and it is a beautifully reworked building in downtown Bristol.  I
actually worked in the department store where it is when I was a young man.
Now it is a state of the art event facility and Patty and  I have had so much
fun working with the Foundation folks to put this event on.  There is one more
thing, all of the profits from the event will go to support the Speedway
Children's Charities locally and we are very excited about that since all of
their money goes to local children's programs.

James Best is confirmed to attend as well as Rick Hurst who were both in Dukes
of Hazzard.  We also have Jennifer Lyons, Jason Scott, Chris Goodman, Pat
Moran, the Director of the movie, Steve Latshaw and Dorothy Best who was
executive producer of the movie.  You can check each of these wonderful actors
out on IMDB.com

Here is the link to buy tickets.
https://www.xorbia.com/e/foundation/returnofthekillershrews  Tickets are
$100.00 for your chance to participate in this red carpet event.  Star
arrivals, dinner, movie premiere and dancing.  It looks like tickets are
starting to sell pretty quick so if you have an interest I hope you'll buy
yours now.

Patty and I had a fantastic time playing our roles in this movie and bringing
it to our town will be so much fun and will be a chance to honor James Best who
has been so warm and kind to all the fans of TAGS and Dukes.

Thanks Jimmie for an incredible experience!!

If you have any questions I or Patty would be happy to get you answers.

David Browning

David L. Browning
The Mayberry Deputy
200 McArthur Circle
Bristol, VA  24201
276-669-2411
www.DavidBrowningProductions.com

"Everybody is a genius.  But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree
it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

.............Albert Einstein